Dear fellow Egyptian students in North America,
On behalf of the ESANA executive team I would like to welcome you all to engage with ESANA and enrich the Egyptian student community in North America.
First let me introduce the newly elected executive team. We are new vibrant team looking to engage and help Egyptian students in North America. Here we introduce ourselves to you.
Our goal is to revive ESANA and re-establish the organization to serve as a backbone for all Egyptian students in North America. In order to put this into practice, we have taken concrete steps to reach this goal:
1. We are in the process of reviving the website to be on par with a modern day organization representing Egyptian youth abroad.
2. We are expanding our social media presence. Please like our facebook page.
3. We will invite Egyptian chapters to join some of our biweekly executive committee meetings to stay in touch and further the connections between us.
4. We added a feedback/ recommendation form on the website’s home page so you can give us your feedback/ recommendations on how we can improve and serve you better.
5. We will keep all chapters updated with quarterly year reports about our activities.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us as we are always open for suggestions and recommendations to improve.
Egyptian Student Association in North America (ESANA)