Project managers are the heart of ESANA. They are the key persons who help their fellow students in Egypt and North America. We are looking for leaders and enthusiastic leaders to lead ESANA projects and take them to the next level. We have 7 projects below. If you have something in mind that might be useful to egyptian students and not included in the below projects please contact Khaled Ammar at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas for a new project and he will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Explain your view of this project, including your responsibilities.
- Propose any new ideas related to the project.
- Describe your plan to accomplish the project’s objectives.
- Tell us why you see yourself suitable for this position.
- It would be great if you can get a quote for the storage rent. (for Book Campaign only)