Dear respectful ESANA members,
I am writing this letter on behalf of all ESANA executives, letting you know some information about ESANA projects and ESANA project managers. This year we will have three main projects:
- ESANA Book Campaigns (Book USA & Book Canada)
- ESANA Research Support, ESANA Link and Scientific Research
- ESANA Representative in Egypt
I have attached herein some information about each project:
1- ESANA Book Campaigns (Book USA & Book Canada)
There are two Book Campaign Projects: one in USA and another in Canada. These projects aim to collect book donations from all over both countries and ship them to a different Egyptian university every year. The project manager will be responsible for renting storage, receiving donations from different donors across the country and helping with the preparation of the containers to be sent to an Egyptian university.
2- ESANA Research Support, ESANA Link and Scientific Research
This project aims to enrich the research and scientific activities among fellow researchers back in Egypt. Our current roadmap consists of:
- Giving advice on useful research materials.
- Giving advice on useful online resources for different research areas.
- Enabling scientific discussions between ESANA members and/or Egyptian scientists in North America and their fellows back in Egypt.
- Providing classified scientific links, search engines and electronic sources over the Internet (within the copyright allowances).
- Connecting students who recently were accepted for studying in North America with Egyptians in their prospective universities and/or cities.
- Providing information about estimations of living expenses in several cities in USA and Canada.
- Helping new Egyptian students finding suitable accommodation prior to their arrival to North America.
3- ESANA Representative in Egypt
The project aims to connect Egyptian students in North America with authorities in Egypt. The project manager should be residing in Egypt. Our current roadmap consists of:
- Being the ESANA ambassador in Egypt.
- Contacting Egyptian universities to finalize book donation deals.
Project Managers are the heart of ESANA projects. They are the key persons who help their fellow students in Egypt and North America. So, we are looking for enthusiastic leaders to lead the three ESANA Projects and take them to the next level.
The call is open now for all ESANA members to apply as ESANA project manager. If you believe that you can help with that, just write to us a brief letter stating why you are the best candidate for this position and what experience do you have in this area. You can submit your letter of interest to Hisham Sleem your ESANA VP at vicepresident@esana. Applications should be submitted no later than 11:59 pm CST on March 30, 2017.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
Egyptian Student Association in North America (ESANA)
Phone: (+1) (902) 800-2877